November 10, 2016 – Today, ProveLocal filed a business method patent application with seven claims related to its proprietary Online Travel Agency platform for local residents. The patent filed with the USPTO (application No. 15/347,827) builds off of the existing OneRez Travel Company patent which certifies travel suppliers as small business, woman and minority owned and operated. Using a similar self certification process, the ProveLocal travel platform enables suppliers to offer discounted specialized membership rates to customers who have self-certified that they reside within a geographical distance set by ProveLocal on the system, as well as the verification process used.
- ProveLocal Selects FareHarbor for Activity and Tour Connectivity
- ProveLocal Selects DerbySoft for Hotel and Resort Connectivity
- The OneRez Travel Company Announces its Relocation to Hilo Hawaii
- ProveLocal Selects Hawaii as First State to Demonstrate its Local OTA Platform
- ProveLocal Files Business Method Patent with USPTO