The OneRez Travel Company announces its intention to relocate its headquarters and all operations to Hilo Hawaii. After 16 years in Connecticut, OneRez is returning to its roots as a Hilo Hawaii company. From 1998 to 2003 OneRez operated an online travel reservation center in the business district of downtown Hilo processing hundreds of OTA reservations per day for customers in North America and Europe. With the upcoming launch of the ProveLocal platform demonstration in Hawaii, the ProveLocal team is thrilled to be returning to the Big Island and the business community of Hilo. Additional information at www.onerez.com.
- ProveLocal Selects FareHarbor for Activity and Tour Connectivity
- ProveLocal Selects DerbySoft for Hotel and Resort Connectivity
- The OneRez Travel Company Announces its Relocation to Hilo Hawaii
- ProveLocal Selects Hawaii as First Location to Demonstrate its Local OTA Platform
- ProveLocal Files Business Method Patent with USPTO